- How often should you run
- How long should your runs be
- The best way to progress so that you can run further
How to start running – what’s in the course
This is an 8 week walk and run program. In the first week it’s almost all walking and by the last week you’ll be running 2K. Each week you’ll get an e-mail with the walk/run schedule for that week, plus other useful information, including:
- Stretches for the leg muscles
- Introduction to core training
- Healthy eating and weight loss tips
- How to use an exercise diary to help keep you motivated
After you sign up
You’ll get an e-mail asking you for a one-click confirmation your subscription. Once you’ve clicked on the link and confirmed your subscription, you’ll get your week 1 e-mail. Then you’ll get an e-mail each week until the course ends. After this, you’ll receive updates on posts and product offers from The Fit Look. You’ll only get a notification once a week at the most, but if you don’t want to stay on this list, you can always click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the e-mails.
Sign up here
Once you’ve signed up, look out for the e-mail asking you to confirm your subscription.
Pin this for later